What's in it for you?
Volunteering has a number of benefits, and not just for the people we support. By volunteering you can:
- Gain experience and learn new skills
- Meet new people and try something new
- Do something of special or personal interest
- Make a difference to your community
- Gain confidence and build self esteem
- Be valued and feel a sense of achievement
What opportunities are available?
We aim to match your interests to the needs of the people we support. We have a number of different opportunities including:
- Administration Support
- Shop support
To ensure you feel supported in your volunteering role we will offer you a warm welcome, induction and training, regular support, reimbursement of expenses and recognition for your contribution.
We require you to complete an application form and for some roles become a PVG member (Disclosure Scotland check). We can give you a record of your volunteering and are happy to provide references for college or future employment. No special skills or experience are required - just a willingness to get involved!
So if you want to make a difference get in touch via the contact form or alternatively contact me on 07720 706498.